Wednesday, October 15, 2008

neil young edenhal amsterdam 3-26-1976




A friend and me, smuggled two mono cassetterecorders in the hall , and sat at both ends of row 7, the two tapes were then transferred to a revox,and a weird kind of spacious stereo is the result.here for the first time, and as my first post, is that concert.


info from Sugar Mountain:

Tell Me Why
Mellow My Mind
After The Gold Rush
Sad Movies
The Needle And The Damage Done
A Man Needs A Maid
No One Seems To Know
Heart Of Gold
Country Home
Don't Cry No Tears
Down By The River
The Losing End
Like A Hurricane
Let It Shine
Drive Back
Southern Man
Cortez The Killer
Cinnamon Girl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Length : 100
Notes :
Tour : 1976 Tour Of Japan & Europe with Crazy Horse
Band : Crazy Horse, Line Up 3
Neil Young - vocals, guitar, keyboards, banjo, harmonica
Frank Sampedro - guitar, keyboards, vocals
Billy Talbot - bass, vocals
Ralph Molina - drums, vocals

http://rapidshare.com/files/154255955/neil76.zip

13 comments:

gomonkeygo said...

Hey - downloading this right now - can't wait to hear it - many, many thanks! Can't wait to hear what else you've got. Go for it!

~ gomonkeygo

gomonkeygo said...

Oh, yeah - I just posted a Neil show at my blog if you want to check it out. Should've mentioned it in my first comment.

Thanks again!

KA7 said...

thx for your comments, I got about 4000 live tapes,so there is while to go,next up:
Television, opening for Blondie, Paradiso, amsterdam,3-6-77

Anonymous said...

A frend of mine was at this gig so he will love to hear it!

Tanx,

Wouter

Anonymous said...

I remember him, he was the one with the long hair and the suede fringejacket, no wait.....that was me...

ka7

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this. I was at that gig and it was great! Now I'm gonna listen if it really was that great!
But thanks man, was looking for this for ages... well, since 1976.

- Amsterdam

Adrie Meijer said...

I was there too, with my brother and my cassette recorder. Sound quality of my recording was horrible. My brother maintained through thick and thin that Neil played the song Harvest, that night and I was 100% sure he didn't. Well here's the proof that I was right.

Adrie Meijer said...

I was there too, with my brother and my cassette recorder. Sound quality of my recording was horrible. My brother maintained through thick and thin that Neil played the song Harvest, that night and I was 100% sure he didn't. Well here's the proof that I was right.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hello

floydian said...

Please contact me for this recording which i was looking for at ages!

I have much to trade, bootlegs from
- pink floyd
- led zeppelin
- jethro tull
- deep purple and much much more

mail me at floydian1972-remove this incl the lines - @hotmail.com

T. said...

http://maybethiswillwakeyouup.blogspot.com/

miko said...

I was there too.37 years ago. Unfortunately the url with neil76.zip is no longer available. Any suggestions?